- As quoted from the Henry's Foundation Bylaws, "Specific Purpose: Henry's Foundation provides funding and enactment of research, education, development, and understanding of each platform that we fundraise for.
The specific objectives and purpose of this organization shall be:
a. to provide education and instruction to local schools and universities regarding the specific fiscal years fundraising cause;
b. to provide funding for research facilities, hospital facilities, medical facilities, similar organizations, etc. that provide to our fiscal years fundraising cause;
c. to provide opportunities for patients/survivors of our fiscal years fundraising cause to register for financial aid via personal grant(s);
d. to sponsor, host and/or participate in events and activities that promote the fiscal years fundraising cause."
- All funds raised for the year of 2018, will go directly towards breast cancer. The funding will be directed to breast cancer research, hospital facilities specifically for breast cancer, for breast cancer procedures, and patient financial assistance.
Henry's Foundation complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Henry's Foundation does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
* Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
* Written information in other formats (large print)
* Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
* E-mail, and Letter responses in over 100 languages upon request from sender. (If sender speaks little to no english)